Write a Conclusion
How to write a conclusion is one of the critical aspects of an article. The problem that a writer faces in writing an article is to select the topic. Stating a thesis, framing a clear outline, and an impressive conclusion is also one of the biggest challenges while writing an article.
How to write a conclusion of the essay is, at times, more challenging than writing the introduction of an article. How to start a conclusion, along with conclusion paragraph examples, helps in creating a long-lasting impression in the minds of the readers.
Thus, when considering how to write a conclusion and how to start a conclusion, following elements are to be considered.
- Restating the thesis statement by paraphrasing should be the content when explaining how to start a conclusion.
- Reviewing the supporting ideas should also be considered when stating how to start a conclusion.
- Talking about how to start a conclusion and how to write a paragraph, it should connect to the essay hook and should relate the closing statement to the opening statement of the articles.
- Summarizing all the essential ideas of the article helps in improving and expanding the article, when in context to how to write a conclusion.
Meaning of Article Conclusion and Conclusion Example
Before focusing on conclusion paragraph examples and conclusion examples, one needs to know the meaning of the conclusion. How to write a conclusion and how to start a conclusion can be written once one is aware of the meaning of conclusion. A conclusion is the last paragraph of an article or a college paper. It summarizes the thesis and the arguments when one needs to know how to write a conclusion. How to write a conclusion in an impressive manner helps the readers to perceive why the essay should matter to them.
How to write a conclusion and how to start a conclusion may seem to be an obvious and simple task. However, it can take more effort than expected. That is why one needs to get an impressive conclusion paragraph examples to get to the main points of the essay. The upcoming paragraph focuses on how to write a conclusion with the most reliable concluding paragraph examples.
Conclusion Paragraph Examples Outline
The number of sentences, in conclusion, depends on how many paragraphs does an article has. This helps in structuring how to start a conclusion and how to write a conclusion. The conclusion paragraph examples carry the following elements:
A Conclusion Starter: It is the reiteration of the thesis statement. It is the main part of how to start a conclusion and how to write a conclusion. So, when one is wondering how to start a conclusion, rephrasing the thesis statement and writing, it should be the main focus. It can help in forming ideal conclusion paragraph examples to deal with how to write a conclusion and how to start a conclusion.
A Summary of the Main Parts: Wrapping the crux of the arguments put forward in the article also comes under how to write a conclusion. Producing a coherence among the whole article is the most appropriate conclusion paragraph examples on how to write a conclusion.
Concluding Sentence: How to start a conclusion and how to end a conclusion helps in creating a strong impact on the mind of the readers. Conclusion paragraph examples which put forward a strong concluding statement helps in generating a robust image.
How to start a conclusion and how to write a conclusion drives the main points of the essay for the last time. It is the opportunity to impress the audience and give them an understanding of why the article matters. The question that the conclusion paragraph examples should answer is, “So What?”
- Providing the audience something to think after they finish reading the essay is an appropriate conclusion paragraph examples.
- Ending the article on a positive note is an appropriate conclusion example of an ideal essay in the context of how to write a conclusion.
- When discussing how to write a conclusion, it should not introduce any new ideas. Summing up, the whole article is appropriate for conclusion paragraph examples. The goal should be to reiterate the thesis statement and summarize the essay body.
Key Points to Remember
- Ideal conclusion paragraph examples should restate and should not rewrite the thesis statement from the introduction.
- Also, ideal conclusion paragraph examples should consist of three sentences in minimum.
- Perfect conclusion paragraph examples should present the already existing thoughts. It should not present any new ideas.
Strategies while Writing Essay Conclusions
Some of the most effective strategies to use in an ideal conclusion paragraph examples are:
Echo: Paraphrasing the introduction of the essay and ending the conclusion with the same scenario helps in proving the point and in better understanding the results of perfect conclusion paragraph examples.
Prediction: Foreseeing the future for emphasizing the importance of the related essay. It provides the reader’s food for thought. Words like ‘when’ and ‘if’ are conclusion paragraph examples that help in building a robust conclusion.
Step- Up: Intensifying the main points of an essay or putting it in a different context helps the readers to gain new insights into a new vision. It also assists in bringing in creating a new idea altogether but related meaning.
Thus, these are some of the ideal conclusion paragraph examples with strategies that help in building a strong and impactful conclusion.
How to Conclude an Article Successfully
- Good conclusion paragraph examples should not write any new information. It should be all about restating the thesis statement.
- Ideal conclusion paragraph examples should not include personal thoughts.
- A successful conclusion example should not restate all the details which are already mentioned in the body paragraph.
- Perfect conclusion paragraph examples should not include useless words0, and rather it should include concise words.
Strategies for an Effective Essay
Thus, a conclusion in an essay drives the main points and provides an understanding of the aim of the article. Writing a resilient conclusion can be a daunting task, but a clear structure when in the context of how to start a conclusion provides a room for the work.
An ideal end of concluding paragraph example should consider the audience and the type of essay. It likewise helps in how to start a conclusion. A perfect conclusion example is to impress the readers and provide them with something to think about. Hence, ideal conclusion paragraph examples should summarize statements. It should also lead to the question of “ so what” to the audience, that they might have after reading the paper. Thus here are some conclusion paragraph examples strategies for an effective essay.
- Playing the “So What” Game
- When going through the statement for the conclusion, introspect conclusion example of “So What” or “Why should anybody care.”
- Ponder over the question for answers provides an ideal conclusion paragraph examples.
- Returning to the theme in the introduction also sets a perfect conclusion example.
- Setting perfect conclusion paragraph examples by reiterating the theme statement, results in bringing the reader full circle.
Perfect conclusion paragraph examples begin by describing a scenario and can end up with the same scenario, which is helpful in creating a new understanding. An ideal conclusion example also lets the readers look at the topic from different viewpoints as well. An attention-grabbing conclusion example presents a brief summary of the main points of the article, a parallel image, or the images that are being used in the introduction.
An ideal conclusion example should not repeat all the things that are mentioned in the article. Impressive conclusion examples should present only the key points of the article for presenting ideal conclusion paragraph examples.
- Pulling it together
Robust conclusion paragraph examples present to the readers how the key points one establishes. A perfect conclusion example should include evidence and facts in support of the key point made.
- A relevant concluding example should include provocative insights and quotations from the extensive literature survey that has been done.
- Perfect conclusion paragraph examples should propose a course of action and the solution to the problem. An ideal conclusion example can propose questions for further study.
- Broader implications of the topic
Supreme conclusion paragraph examples, apart from presenting the main idea of the article, convince the readers to ponder over the broader concepts of the related topics.
What to Include
Impressive conclusion paragraph examples always wrap up the whole article and present it to the readers in an impressive way. Summarizing the topic sentence according to the thesis statement gives a perfect conclusion example. Rephrasing the thesis statement for a deeper understanding. Including supporting sentences that summarize the ideas already said in the body of the essay. All the topics that are discussed in the body paragraph should be included in the conclusion. The last word of the closing statement should present the importance of the idea and propel the reader to look at it from different viewpoints as well. An ideal conclusion example should be such that the conclusion should end with a positive note.